- What the Families First Coronavirus Response Act could mean for your business
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce summary of the Families First C0ronavirus Response Act
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the CDC
- CDC main site offers more info on COVID-19
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce offers resources and updates for businesses
- COVID-19 Working Capital Access Program (CWCA)
- Three Step Process to apply for SBA Disaster Assistance Loan for businesses with 500 employees or fewer
- Gov. Wolf requests disaster declaration for small businesses and non-profits to obtain loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA) to provide Disaster Assistance Loans for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Food Safety and COVID-19
- Provide employees with documentation
for travel to work
- FAQ Available to Offer Guidance on Hours
of Service for Livestock Haulers
- USDA and Department of Labor Partnering
to Assist H2A Employers
- The Berks County Community Foundation invites non-profits to take this survey to help gauge the COVID-19 impact
- Are you in need of temporary employees? Post the temporary position on Pa Americana’s website. Here are step by step instructions.
- EEOC Issues Guidance Related To What Employers Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act and COVID-19
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201): Key Provisions for Employers
- Terminations, furloughs, layoffs
- The Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association provides daily industry updates here.
- Tell legislators how COVID-19 is impacting your business.
- The Above and Beyond Foundation is providing urgent grants to hospitality industry workers that have lost their jobs. Learn more.
- Join other entrepreneurs, on Zoom, to support each other and brainstorm ideas for moving forward. There will be three, industry-based sessions:
- Lifestyle + Consultants: Thursday, 3/26/20 @ 2pm EDT
- Get CDC updates on Facebook
- Get CDC updates on Twitter
- Download PA Department of Health social media content
- Reading Eagle now has FREE ACCESS to all COVID-19-related content
Let GRCA help advocate on your behalf
COVID-19 Waiver Form Submission
- Brewer’s Bar & Grill
- Cafe Sweet Street
- Circle S Ranch House
- Cloud Nine Café
- Clover Hill
- Delivery Dudes – GRCA members gets free delivery with coupon code found in our member directory
- Folino Estate
- Franklyn’s Breakfast, Burger’s & Shakes
- Go Fish! Seafood
- Isaac’s Famous Grilled Sandwiches
- The Peanut Bar
- Mi Casa Su Casa Cafe & Restaurant
- P.J. Whelihan’s Pub + Restaurant (Reading)
- Ridgewood Winery
- Salute Ristorante Italiano
- White House, Congress agree on $2 trillion COVID-19 rescue bill
- Pennsylvania primary election postponed
- Gov. Tom Wolf extends statewide school closures
- County by county COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Tom Wolf orders non life-sustaining businesses to close
- UPDATED List of life-sustaining businesses here.
- Read a statement from PA House Republican Leadership here.
- Read a statement from PA Senate Republican Leadership here.
- Income tax filing deadline moved to July 15 from April 14
- Some Berks County lawmakers have closed their offices. Here’s how to reach them.
- Gov. Wolf also issued a letter addressing some potential assistance from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED). More information on this and how to contact the DCED, can be found here.