The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance offers its members discount rates on high-profile, cost-effective ways to be identified with Alliance programs, events and publications through advertising and sponsorships. Highlight your business and improve its visibility through the community by taking advantage of these opportunities today!
2021 Advertising Opportunities
For more specific information and pricing, download the above advertising guide.
The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance has an extensive email bank that represents Greater Reading’s business elite. Use this highly interactive medium to deliver your message directly to decision makers who also buy consumer goods. E-mail marketing allows you to change your message instantly and keep it fresh, allowing for maximum return on your advertising dollars. Options include:
- The Connection – The Connection, an electronic newsletter, focuses on GRCA news and events and is delivered every other Tuesday. It reaches 3,500+
members with an average open rate of 15% and click rate of 14.5% (both above industry average).
- Member Minute – An electronic newsletter where members announce important anniversaries, employee promotions, gold star items, member events and more. It reaches 3,500+ members and is delivered the 3rd Thursday of the month with an average open rate of 16% and click rate of 9% (industry average).
- eSpotlight – A weekly eBlast that includes your exclusive ad or video email message. It is sent directly to 4,000+ members. This creative and timely advertising vehicle gives you flexibility to creatively get your message out using your full-color graphic linked to your webpage, video or podcast. These are emailed to our members on Mondays only and offer an average open rate of 18%.
Choose to place your ad on our NEW website! Your ad will rotate on our Premium Pages so no matter where
our guests click through, your ad will be seen on our most popular pages.
- Member Benefits
- Business Directory
- Events Calendar
- Small Business
- Business Resources
Through 2020 social media usage and e-commerce has skyrocketed. The GRCA Facebook page offers
4,400+ likes and 5,300+ followers to view your Facebook posts and live messages. In addition, the GRCA Instagram page offers 1,700+ followers to see your broadcasts. Social media takeover options include:
- Facebook Live
- Facebook & Instagram Posting Takeovers
Women2Women (W2W), a special program of the GRCA, serves as a catalyst to develop women leaders by connecting women from diverse backgrounds to learn, share ideas and mentor each other. In its 10th anniversary year in 2021 with a captivated audience, advertising with the GRCA through W2W is the perfect way to reach the Berks female demographic.
- Women2Women eNews – The W2W eNews is sent mid-month each month and focuses on upcoming W2W events, inspiration and empowerment through community partnerships, and promotion of other women’s organizations to promote leadership development. The W2W eNews reaches 6,000+ with an average open rate of 20% and click rate of 21% (both well above industry average).
Even with the switch to virtual events, the GRCA membership and not-yet members are interested in meeting for intentional networking, signature events and workshops. This is a captivated audience whether in person at a venue or in front of their computer screen. GRCA membership events average 40-80 attendees.
Meet Greater RDG gives residents a fresh look at our vibrant community, and visitors to our region a glimpse at what makes our community special. The magazine is an exciting opportunity to advertise in a sleek, current piece that will be in every hotel; local, regional and state government offices; doctors’ office and salon across the county. Meet Greater RDG will also reach 1,200 business leaders via mailing to GRCA members. You will reach over 500,000 community visitors, residents and leaders. The only publication of its kind in our area, Meet Greater RDG is the go-to resource that promotes our area’s extraordinary quality of life.
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
For more specific information and pricing, download the above sponsorship guide.
Go Taste Berks is a weeklong restaurant-week style event offering specials, complimentary items and discounts at local, GRCA-member businesses promoting takeout from restaurants, bars, agricultural locations and others. Join us in giving back to your community and supporting of the local economy!
Dates: Feb. 22-March 1
A Berks County tradition, the GRCA’s Annual Picnic is the last blast of summer! You’ll enjoy meeting new business contacts and seeing old friends in a fun atmosphere. This event receives significant media coverage. Typical attendance is 750 business members from a wide variety of industries, giving you access to a diverse mix of people that you won’t find at any other GRCA event.
Date: July/Aug. 2021
The Dinner is GRCA’S marquee event of the year. The celebratory evening features a nationally recognized speaker, GRCA awards, and an opportunity to network with a sell-out crowd of 1,000 community business leaders and professionals.
Date: Sept. 2021
GRCA’s Building Berks Awards & Expo celebrates the economic growth, which is a result of the construction and development activity, in Berks County. Attendees are a cross-section of real estate, construction, design, engineering and finance professionals.
Dates: Oct. 13, 2021
Breakfast4Success is held three times per year. Breakfast presentations are topic-focused on growth. Successful, area business leaders and professional speakers will teach you how to develop your skills to achieve your goals both professionally and personally.
Dates: Feb., June, Oct. 2021
GRCA’s premier networking events, [email protected] and [email protected], are exclusively open to GRCA members to attend. Limited to one evening per month, this event allows you to host an event at the site of your choosing — new branch, expansions, facility tours, etc.
Dates: Determined by sponsors.