The GRCA helps businesses address skills gaps and provides training to employees to give them the skills they need to succeed in the workplace.
In this course, we will learn about managing expectations. Specifically, what do customers want? How well do we deliver that? What happens when we don’t deliver what our customers expect? Who are we? What do we do? How can we avoid drama and control the outcome?
- Understand why certain people can be difficult
- Use Sandler Training® techniques to resolve conflict
- Understand tonality
- Maintain control of the sale in difficult situations
- Understand Karpman’s Drama Triangle
There are only two types of people who like cold calling–Sales Managers and those who have never done it. You don’t have to like it; you just have to do it! In this session, we will learn how to change the script, maintain control, reduce pressure and land more appointments.
Participants will learn to:
- Learn new talk tracks to land the appointment
- Common communication problems on
- the telephone
- Common communication problems with email
- Dealing with Gatekeepers and voicemail jail
- Develop communication skills to build relationships