The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) offers several work/event spaces that provide our members the opportunity to work, meet clients and host meetings. All spaces are professional and offer a list of amenities.
Cowork at Workflow on Commerce
Workflow on Commerce is a professional, high-energy cowork (shared workspace) setting where you can work, form networks, meet with clients, host meetings and interact with like-minded professionals.
Several shared workspace settings are available to meet your needs, including shared open workspace with lounge-style tables and seating, and private offices. It includes access to Wi-Fi and many other amenities, such as the use of conference rooms and AV equipment. Workflow is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except for the holidays GRCA celebrates), and Workflow members who select a private office have 24/7 access to their office.
- Lounge areas
- AV equipment in conference rooms
- Conference call capabilities
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave and coffee
- Beautiful artwork (available for sale)
- Sodas and water (can be purchased for $0.50 per item)
- Two conference rooms with table and comfortable seating for 8 to 12 people, equipped with white board and AV equipment
- Lockers (free with one year membership; $5/month for a 6-month membership)
- Mailing address and mail slots (available for one-year membership only)
- Handicap accessible
- Free parking
- Networked color copier/printer (access for fee)
GRCA rents our training room facilities, located at 49 Commerce Drive, Wyomissing, PA 19610. Rentals are available for multiple size rooms for either a full day or a half day.
- Rooms are rented during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- GRCA provides A/V support for the event including laptop, LCD projector, flip chart and whiteboard (at no extra cost)
- GRCA provides coffee, soda and water for attendees of the event (at no extra cost)
- Free and convenient parking