As a GRCA member, your business can reserve our Ribbon Cutting Kit to celebrate a new business opening. Please fill out the form on this page to schedule the ribbon cutting event and ensure the materials are available on the date you need them.
- A checklist for planning your event.
- A sample media alert or sample press release.
- Ceremonial scissors and red ribbon for ribbon cutting ceremonies.
- A framed certificate for display at your business.
- Photo in the Member Minute monthly newsletter, which goes out to over 3,800 business contacts.
What type of event is right for you?
Ribbon Cutting: Formal event with a specific time for guests to be at your business. Owner and/or manager (public officials if present) greet guests and cut ribbon. Refreshments are optional. Can easily be combined with either a Grand Opening or Open House.
Grand Opening: Can be a casual or a formal event which lasts one to two hours. Guests visit your business during a set amount of time. Refreshments are optional.
Open House: A casual event which lasts several hours. Guests come and go informally to visit your business. Refreshments are optional.