The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) convenes the Manufacturing Industry Partnership of the Greater Reading Region. This MFG IP works to support the manufacturing sector as well as its workforce needs.
The focus of this partnership is to convene leaders in the manufacturing industry around shared challenges, opportunities, and programming. With the support of educational partners and workforce development organizations, this public-private partnership brings all stakeholders to the table to create solutions for sustainable change to ensure economic growth and success.
The Priority Action Teams are:
- Talent attraction
- Planning the 2023 MFG Summit
Benefits of being involved in an IP:
- Access to information, shared resources and best practices;
- Peer-to-peer programs to engage, network and collaborate;
- Incumbent-worker training and education funding/grant opportunities;
- Leadership opportunities for your employees to take part in;
- Participation in events geared towards recruitment and career exploration for K-12, CTC, college and trade students;
- Opportunities for exposure to regional initiatives and advocacy efforts.
For more information or to get involved in GRCA’s Manufacturing Industry Partnership, please contact Director of Workforce Development, Keith Stamm.
Greater Reading is known for its successful manufacturing companies. Learn more about all of the manufacturing jobs our county has to offer.
This monthly newsletter contains Berks County manufacturing resources, events and news. The newsletter is sent on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
Manufacturing Tours: GRCA’s staff recently toured Unique Snacks.
Attendees network before the 2023 MFG Summit.