Who is Your Ideal Customer?
As you make the most of your Chamber connections, it’s helpful to identify the ideal customer for your product or service. Based on an article by Brian Tracy in Entrepreneur magazine, here are 10 questions to gain some clarity:
- What problems does your product or service solve for your customer?
- What are the specific benefits your customer is seeking in buying your product/service?
- How does your product or service improve your customer’s life?
- When does your ideal customer buy your product or service?
- What is your customer’s buying strategy?
- What are your ideal customer’s goals and values?
- What are the demographics of your ideal customer?
- What are his or her challenges and pain points?
- What would be his or her objections to buying your product or service?
- Why should your customer buy from you rather than someone else?