The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance offers its members discount rates on high-profile, cost-effective ways to be identified with Alliance programs, events and publications through advertising and sponsorships. Elevate your business and improve its visibility through the community by taking advantage of these opportunities today!
2022 Advertising Opportunities
For more specific information and pricing, download the above advertising guide.
The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance has an extensive email bank that represents Greater Reading’s business elite. Use this highly interactive medium to deliver your message directly to decision makers who also buy consumer goods. E-mail marketing allows you to change your message instantly and keep it fresh, allowing for maximum return on your advertising dollars. Options include:
- The Connection: The Connection focuses on GRCA news and events and is delivered every other Tuesday. It reaches 3,500+ members with an average open rate of 15%.
- Member Minute: This is the place to announce important anniversaries, employee promotions, gold star items, member events and more. It reaches 3,500+ members and is delivered the 3rd Thursday of the month with an average open rate of 15%.
- eSpotlight: Your exclusive ad or video email message is sent directly to 4,150+ members. This creative and timely advertising vehicle gives you flexibility to creatively get your message out using your full-color graphic linked to your webpage, video or podcast. These are emailed to our members Mondays only and offer an average open rate of 13%.
Choose to place your ad on our NEW website! Your ad will rotate throughout our newly redesigned website, so no matter where our guests click through, your ad will be seen.
Block Ad: 5 premium spaces available – $250/month or $600/quarter ($150 value!)
Placement: Your block ad graphic will be located in the left sidebar. Ads will rotate throughout the site.
Specs: 300(w) x 250(h) px at a resolution of 72 ppi.
Text should be very limited and large enough to read. One link per graphic.
Social Media Advertising
Social media usage and e-commerce has skyrocketed in 2020. The GRCA Facebook page offers 4,600+ likes and 5,600+ followers to view your Facebook posts and live messages. In addition, the GRCA Instagram page offers 1,900+ followers to see your broadcasts. Social media takeover options include:
- Facebook Live
- Facebook & Instagram Posting Takeovers
Women2Women (W2W), a special program of the GRCA, serves as a catalyst to develop women leaders by connecting women from diverse backgrounds to learn, share ideas and mentor each other. In its 11th year with a captivated audience, advertising with the GRCA through W2W is the perfect way to reach the Berks female demographic.
- Women2Women eNews – The W2W eNews is sent mid-month each month and focuses on upcoming W2W events, inspiration and empowerment through community partnerships, and promotion of other women’s organizations to promote leadership development. The W2W eNews reaches 5,200+ with an average open rate of 20%.
Meet Greater Reading
Meet Greater RDG gives residents a fresh look at our vibrant community, and visitors to our region a glimpse at what makes our community special. The magazine is an exciting opportunity to advertise in a sleek, current piece that will be in every hotel; local, regional and state government offices; doctors’ office and salon across the county. Meet Greater RDG magazine will also reach 1,200 business leaders via mailing to GRCA members. Your business will reach over 500,000 community visitors, residents and leaders. The only publication of its kind in our area, Meet Greater RDG magazine is the go-to resource that promotes our area’s extraordinary quality of life.
GRCA Signature Publications
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
For more specific information and pricing, download the above sponsorship guide.
The Dinner is GRCA’S marquee event of the year. The celebratory evening features a nationally recognized speaker, the Greater Reading Business Excellence Awards, and an opportunity to network with a sell-out crowd of 1,000 community business leaders and professionals
Date: May 11, 2022, at Santander Arena
Chamber Annual Picnic
A Berks County tradition, the GRCA’s Annual Picnic is the last blast of summer! You’ll enjoy meeting new business contacts and seeing old friends in a fun atmosphere. This event receives significant media coverage. Typical attendance is 750 business members from a wide variety of industries, giving you access to a diverse mix of people that you won’t find at any other GRCA event. The evening is punctuated by a home run derby.
Date: Aug. 9, 2022 at FirstEnergy Stadium
Go Taste Berks
Taste of Berks showcases what GRCA members in hospitality, agriculture, event venues, food/beverage vendors, restaurants and more have to offer! Join us this fall at a new venue with more community partnership. Join us in learning more about what Berks produces!
Dates: November 2022
Breakfast4Success is held three times per year and celebrates new GRCA members as well as long-standing members. Breakfast presentations are topic-focused on growth. Successful, area business leaders and professional speakers will teach you how to develop your skills to achieve your goals both professionally and personally.
Dates: Feb. 15, June 15, October 2022
To advertise with the Greater Reading Chamber Alliance, contact Rachael Romig.