Business financing isn’t one size fits all.
Does your business need:
- Something out of the ordinary (like long-term fixed interest rates)?
- A way to spend less money out of pocket (such as reduced equity injection)?
- Loans for land acquisition, construction, machinery or equipment?
- Information about tax credits or incentives for job creation and investment?
- A second opinion because you’ve been turned down by a bank?
With a simple conversation, we can connect you with financial resources that can help your business grow.
Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) operates under a single principle — helping businesses grow and succeed in our community. Using our existing connections and available resources, we can connect you to exclusive financing opportunities to fund your business’s next project. Our team has over 50 years of combined government lending experience and a dedication to excellent customer service. From loans to grants to tax credits and training dollars, GRCA is fully equipped to get you connected to the right resources to turn your vision into action.
Whether you’re a large company with a long history, or a new start-up, we can help.
GRCA can connect you with financial resources no matter your industry or need:
Your business might need something other than traditional financing. That’s why we’re here. We can connect you to some of the lowest rates on financing as well as credits and incentives that can help your business grow. If you want to learn more about our programs and how your business might qualify, contact Chris Witmer, Director of Project Development, at 610.898.7794.