Cowork at the Catalyst on Commerce
Catalyst on Commerce is a professional, high-energy cowork (shared workspace) setting where you can work, form networks, meet with clients, host meetings, and interact with like-minded professionals. It is a place where you can connect, collaborate, and cowork.
Coworking allows you to work for yourself, but not by yourself, Often referred to as ‘independent collaboration,’ coworking is perfect for entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, professionals who often work from home, for early stage small businesses, as well as for out-of-town businesses looking to establish a local presence.
Several shared workspace settings are available to meet your needs, including shared open workspace with lounge-style tables and seating, cubicles, and private offices. It includes access to WiFi and many other amenities, such as the use of conference rooms and AV equipment. The Catalyst is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except for the holidays GRCA celebrates).
- Lounge areas
- AV equipment in conference rooms
- Conference call capabilities
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, and coffee
- Beautiful artwork (available for sale)
- Sodas and water (can be purchased for $0.50 per item)
- Paper shredding
- Two Conference Rooms with table and comfortable seating for 8-12 people; equipped with white board and AV equipment
- Lockers (free with one year membership; $5/month for 3- or 6-month memberships)
- Mailing address and mail slots (available for one-year membership only)
- Handicap accessible
- Free parking
- Networked color copier/printer (access for fee)
- Great people for you to connect, collaborate, and cowork with
Interested in more information or getting started with a Catalyst membership? Contact Mark Dolinski, VP of Professional Development and Training , at 610.898.8386.