GRCA offers several work/event spaces that provide our members the opportunity to work, meet clients and host meetings. All our spaces are professional and offer a list of amenities.
Cowork at the Workflow on Commerce
Workflow on Commerce is a professional, high-energy cowork (shared workspace) setting where you can work, form networks, meet with clients, host meetings, and interact with like-minded professionals.
Several shared workspace settings are available to meet your needs, including shared open workspace with lounge-style tables and seating, cubicles, and private offices. It includes access to WiFi and many other amenities, such as the use of conference rooms and AV equipment. Workflow is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except for the holidays GRCA celebrates).
- Lounge areas
- AV equipment in conference rooms
- Conference call capabilities
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, and coffee
- Beautiful artwork (available for sale)
- Sodas and water (can be purchased for $0.50 per item)
- Paper shredding
- Two Conference Rooms with table and comfortable seating for 8-12 people; equipped with white board and AV equipment
- Lockers (free with one year membership; $5/month for 3- or 6-month memberships)
- Mailing address and mail slots (available for one-year membership only)
- Handicap accessible
- Free parking
- Networked color copier/printer (access for fee)
- Great people for you to connect, collaborate, and cowork with
GRCA rents its training room facilities, located at 49 Commerce Drive, Wyomissing, PA 19610. Rentals are available for multiple size rooms for either a full day or a half a day.
- Rooms are rented during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- GRCA provides A/V support for the event including laptop, LCD projector, flip chart and whiteboard (at no extra cost)
- GRCA provides coffee, soda and water for attendees of the event (at no extra cost)
- Free and convenient parking