Here are 7 reasons why you should attend Taste of Berks on Monday, Nov. 20.
- Samples, Samples, Samples!: Come sip, snack, nibble and more. With over 30 vendors, you can get a taste of everything. From ice cream to smoothies, soups to sandwiches, seafood to sausages, and so much more, take your tastebuds on a journey though Berks County. Look out for a full list of vendors, coming soon!
- Support Local: The best way to support your community is to support your local economy! Food vendors will have items for sale, and don’t forget to drop by our Maker’s Market for locally homemade goods.
- New Location—with Parking!: This year, we’ll be spreading out across our new location—the Berkshire Mall! With lots of parking and some extra elbow room, there will be space to stroll amongst the vendors while you sample and sip.
- Beer & Wine Garden: Take a sip of locally made beer and wine, and maybe bring a bottle or two home with you. You’ll be a hit at the next holiday gathering!
- Say Cheese (while you snack on it)!: Stop by the PartyMasterz photobooth for the ultimate souvenir—YOU! Grab your props, your friends and family, and strike a pose. Give yourself a keepsake of this fun experience with your friends and family.
- Holiday Shopping: Get started on holiday shopping early. Enjoy our holiday guide—curated from all the vendors you’ll see in person at Taste of Berks—AND shop at the Berkshire Mall stores! Don’t forget to stop by the Maker’s Market for unique, local goodies.
- Santa? I know him!: You heard right—the big man himself will be hanging out with us! Bring your kids and get your photo taken with Santa. Santa photos are separate and purchased through the Berkshire Mall.
Tickets for Taste of Berks tickets are available for kids (ages 3-11) and kids 2 and under are free! Get tickets>