The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) today announced that the nomination period for its Business Excellence Awards will open Tuesday, Jan. 17. The awards feature two categories separating businesses by annual revenue. Category 1 will represent businesses with $1M in annual revenue for the past three years, and Category 2 will be reserved for businesses with $250K in annual revenue for the past three years.
Once again, businesses which are not headquartered in Berks County, but that can demonstrate that at least 50% of its annual revenue is generated from Berks County will be eligible to apply.
Eligible companies must:
- Be a for-profit, public or privately held.
- Be headquartered in Berks County or demonstrate that 50% of company revenue is generated from Berks County.
- Have annual revenues of at least $1M+ (Category 1) or $250K+ (Category 2) in each of the three most recent fiscal years.
- Be a Greater Reading Chamber Alliance member.
- Submit supporting documentation for revenues with nomination form.
Once again, nomination forms will be only sent through email and available online and not mailed as in years past. Winners of these awards will be recognized at the Annual Dinner on May 23 at Santander Arena.
All nominations forms are due Friday, March 10. Late submissions will not be accepted. For each award, nominated businesses are ranked according to revenue growth. KPMG LLC will handle tabulating the rankings. All Business Excellence Award winners will be recognized via a video montage tribute with special recognition to the Top 3 in each category at the Annual Dinner.
Eligible businesses may apply at here. More information about the Annual Dinner, its keynote speaker and how to purchase tickets will be available soon. Keep checking greaterreading.org for the latest updates.